Re: [kde-linux] Opinion: KDE4 is very great, but does not deserve the version number

On Thursday 06 March 2008 19:10:51 Gaffer. wrote:
I did view the links to the videos you posted, thankyou, and quite
enjoyed them.  I formed some opinions, which I will keep to myself
for the time being.  However what was/is said/proposed and what
actually gets out of the door are two very different things.  I
reserve judgement for the time being.

Very sensible. It's going to be a while before any of us can justify an

Account management:
More info: