Re: [kde-linux] Opinion: KDE4 is very great, but does not deserve the version number

On Thursday 06 March 2008 19:10:51 Gaffer. wrote:
I did view the links to the videos you posted, thankyou, and quite
enjoyed them.  I formed some opinions, which I will keep to myself
for the time being.  However what was/is said/proposed and what
actually gets out of the door are two very different things.  I
reserve judgement for the time being.

Very sensible. It's going to be a while before any of us can justify an
opinion.

Anne

  • Re: 1.2m patients a year hit by NHS blunders
    ... and then you accuse me of pedantry. ... mistakes, nor is there an organisation on this earth that does not make ... What makes me angry is people who make assertions, attempt to justify ... Everyone is entitled to their opinions. ...
    (uk.legal)
  • Re: Z9 Benefits over MP3000
    ... Another obvious benefit is that you can run the latest operating systems, ... All opinions are strictly my own. ... email to listserv@xxxxxxxxxxx with the message: GET IBM-MAIN INFO ... Search the archives at http://bama.ua.edu/archives/ibm-main.html ...
    (bit.listserv.ibm-main)
  • Re: Tea Party Terrorism?
    ... New York Times in November of 2001, which talks about the opinions held in ... I acknowledged his ability to justify his actions (he finds justification ... lives for. ... I wonder if in Afghanistan OBL didn't become addicted to jihad ...
    (rec.music.gdead)
  • Re: Empire Stadium - Vancouver B.C. - Elvis vs. the Beatles
    ... Well, anything to oppose me, I guess. ... own musical taste and shouldn't have to justify it for anyone else. ... consistency, no honesty, no nothing. ... opinions to others here. ...
    (rec.music.beatles)
  • Re: Please Cheney RUN, RUN!!! - NBC
    ... To wit: ... and used that as his "logic" to justify his bad posting ... When Patrick1765@xxxxxxx decries so-called liberal incivility and declares ... his opinions, and we all know what opinions are like. ...
    (rec.music.artists.springsteen)