[kde-linux] Can't Scale Scanned Image w/Kooka v0.44
- From: "Dave Childs" <wireaddict@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 19:37:32 -0500
I am a fairly new Linux/KDE user; I just installed Xandrox v4.1 in
this computer which has a HP ScanJet C5110A scanner. The scanner
driver/utility program is Kooka 0.44 with KDE v3.4.2 which were
apparently bundled in the Xandros OS.
Anyway, my problem is that letter-size scanned images (gray-scale & JPEG
format, FWIW) look OK with the preview & final scan thumbnails but when
they are printed, either here or by an e-mail recipient (who uses Windows
XP), the image sent out to the printers is so big that it requires 6
sheets to show it! I can't find any way to adjust the Output image
size/scale. Also, I can't find a help forum or bug report on this
issue. If you would be so kind as to help me resolve this
problem I'd appreciate it immensely. Thanks in advance.
This message is from the kde-linux mailing list.
Account management: https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-linux.
More info: http://www.kde.org/faq.html.
- Prev by Date: [kde-linux] (no subject)
- Next by Date: [kde-linux] OOPS, Sorry Abt. The First Note!
- Previous by thread: [kde-linux] (no subject)
- Next by thread: Re: [kde-linux] [SPAM?] Can't Scale Scanned Image w/Kooka v0.44