[kde] On which component to file bug?
- From: "Dotan Cohen" <dotancohen@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2008 17:53:43 +0300
Aspell (on all distros) does not contain the names of KDE programs.
Where should I submit a list of the names as a bug? To KDE (under
which component)? To my distro (this is a cross-distro problem)? To
aspell (no bugzilla but they have a mailing list)? Anyplace else?
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?
This message is from the kde mailing list.
Account management: https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde.
More info: http://www.kde.org/faq.html.
- Prev by Date: Re: [kde-linux] KDE volume control
- Next by Date: Re: [kde] On which component to file bug?
- Previous by thread: [kde-linux] KDE volume control
- Next by thread: Re: [kde] On which component to file bug?