Re: [kde-linux] BBC news looks very strange in Konqueror suddenly

Le samedi 07 juin 2008FR 00:15:38FR Robin Atwood, vous avez écrit :
Maybe it's just me and I have pushed the wrong button somewhere but today
when I visit the BBC at http://news.bbc.co.uk/, the stories have a nasty
centre-justified look, e.g., http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/7440237.stm.
If I display the page in Firefox it looks OK. Is this just me?

TIA
-Robin

Hello,

No problem here (just "the same" than firefox)

A+
Raph

--
Si ceux qui disent du mal de moi savaient ce que je pense d'eux
... ils en diraient bien plus (S. Guitry)

  • Re: Internet Explorer - Firefox
    ... Firefox, the problem is how publisher displayed it in IE. ... I imagine it is a problem with how the script is ... suppose to display a search box for flights..i am pretty sure that the ...
    (microsoft.public.publisher.webdesign)
  • Re: Firefox display of LinkedIn slow on Fedora 10
    ... it takes forever to display. ... suggestions, it doesn't improve display of LinkedIn pages, ... Firefox displays LinkedIn pages with no delay. ... Using the route command you can set a route to the problem site, via your default router, and only for that route use a smaller MTU. ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: Firefox display of LinkedIn slow on Fedora 10
    ... it takes forever to display. ... suggestions, it doesn't improve display of LinkedIn pages, ... Firefox displays LinkedIn pages with no delay. ... Using the route command you can set a route to the problem site, via your default router, and only for that route use a smaller MTU. ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: Internet Explorer - Firefox
    ... Firefox, the problem is how publisher displayed it in IE. ... I imagine it is a problem with how the script is ... suppose to display a search box for flights..i am pretty sure that the ...
    (microsoft.public.publisher.webdesign)
  • Re: vertical bars over images in firefox
    ... When using firefox since fc6 I've noticed that many ... images, suchas .swf, now display as a large pair of vertical bars, ... {display: none;}" and we wouldn't have to waste our time on sites like ... From firefox's location bar about:plugins shows it as the first plugin and enabled but I can't figure out how to disable it short of removing it from the plugins directory. ...
    (Fedora)