[kde-linux] Kopete deletes all contacts on ICQ Server.

Hi,

I was showing the KDE 4.1 neon build to my brother and we added his ICQ
account to Kopete.

After a few minutes we deleted his account again with "Remove Account".

When he came home he found out, that his whole contact list was empty, no
matter what program he used (Trillian, ICQ2Go, Gaim).

We even reproduced the same result yesterday, when we added his account and
deleted it afterwards.

Do you know of a way how he can get his accounts back? Maybe ICQ AOL can set
his list to an earlier state or so...

But that's not the way Kopete should work, is it?

So long,

Morten