[kde-linux] Kopete deletes all contacts on ICQ Server.

Hi,

I was showing the KDE 4.1 neon build to my brother and we added his ICQ
account to Kopete.

After a few minutes we deleted his account again with "Remove Account".

When he came home he found out, that his whole contact list was empty, no
matter what program he used (Trillian, ICQ2Go, Gaim).

We even reproduced the same result yesterday, when we added his account and
deleted it afterwards.

Do you know of a way how he can get his accounts back? Maybe ICQ AOL can set
his list to an earlier state or so...

But that's not the way Kopete should work, is it?

So long,

Morten

  • Re: NPF - private info blocking
    ... I just wanted NPF to act the same for each user, not use a more secure level ... My account was set to "ask if you want to ... then ICQ kept firing up when she attached to the internet using her own ISP. ... I'll have to see if ICQ can be made to work with various XP user accounts ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Re: Ich bekomme Fire nicht richtig ans laufen
    ... Ist die Mail-Adresse bei einem Provider auch gleichzeitig Voraussetzung für einen Messenger, oder muss man auch einen speziellen Messenger-Account anlegen? ... Adresse bei ICQ besorgen? ... also beide brauchen auf den Netz einen Account. ...
    (de.comp.sys.mac.misc)
  • Re: Hotmail
    ... No - how are you trying to add your account? ... Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] ... Gavin Stocks asked: ...
    (microsoft.public.office.setup)
  • Re: Note From Benji
    ... ICQ: http://wwp.mirabilis.com/19098103 -------> IClast at Gmail com ... Posted via a free Usenet account from http://www.teranews.com ...
    (rec.arts.dance)
  • Re: Andrew Haas
    ... >steal every penny my mom had (bought herself ... My brother is so deeply ... >on my moms account, and had access to her acct ... >>Mike C wrote: ...
    (rec.running)