Re: [kde] KDE4 File dialog - hidden files

Kishore wrote:
On Tuesday 29 Jul 2008 7:47:35 am Jim Miller wrote:
With KDE3's file dialog box you could right click on the listing and
select "view hidden files". This functionality appears to be gone with
KDE4 (kubuntu hardy w/4.1 RC1). Is there some other way to accomplish
this?

I suppose you are referring to the open file dialog. Right? It is still
possible. At the top, next to the address bar, there should a spanner icon
with a drop down menu. In that menu should be an option to show hidden files.

not into kde4 yet, but procedure in kde3 konqueror, using menu bar,
select 'view > {x} show hidden files'.

--

tc,hago.

..

  • Re: [kde] KDE4 File dialog - hidden files
    ... This functionality appears to be gone with ... I suppose you are referring to the open file dialog. ... In that menu should be an option to show hidden files. ...
    (KDE)
  • Re: outlook 2003
    ... Candice wrote: ... would be hidden files. ... Open Windows Explorer and in the Address Bar, ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook.installation)
  • Re: [kde] KDE4 File dialog - hidden files
    ... On Tuesday 29 Jul 2008 7:47:35 am Jim Miller wrote: ... I suppose you are referring to the open file dialog. ... In that menu should be an option to show hidden files. ...
    (KDE)
  • Re: how to clear content of DAT-files?
    ... > What Dat files are we referring to? ... Hidden files like Index.dat, records your internet activities. ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: Mozillas "open" dialogue (dot files)
    ... Mozilla's "open file" dialogue? ... adn right click in the file selection area and ... unselect the "Show Hidden Files" option. ...
    (alt.os.linux)