Re: [kde] the windows list - the focus policy
- From: Kevin Krammer <kevin.krammer@xxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 2 Aug 2008 11:29:17 +0200
On Saturday 02 August 2008, Pol wrote:
alt-tab let me switch through the windows but it does not show the
windows list any more,
Any ideas about what's happened?
I have found the answer myself: focus policy must be set to 'focus follow
mouse' the alt-tab to show the windows list; the 'focus under mouse' and
the 'focus strictly under mouse' setting do not allow the window list to be
Is that a bug or a wanted feature?
Sounds like a bug, the window of the task switcher should never be behind any
other window since it is directly associated with the most current user
Kevin Krammer, KDE developer, xdg-utils developer
KDE user support, developer mentoring
Description: This is a digitally signed message part.
This message is from the kde mailing list.
Account management: https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde.
More info: http://www.kde.org/faq.html.
- Prev by Date: Re: [kde] What decides the plasma panel configurations?
- Next by Date: Re: [kde] Kmail & firefox
- Previous by thread: Re: [kde] the windows list - the focus policy
- Next by thread: [kde] What decides the plasma panel configurations?