Re: [kde] What decides the plasma panel configurations?

Kishore 在 Saturday 02 August 2008 17:27:11 時寫道:
On Saturday 02 Aug 2008 2:35:26 pm Frank Weng (a.k.a. Franklin) wrote:
Thanks for your reply!

But I still wonder how to configure the panel's size in vertical.  In one
of my machine I have two rows icons, while other two machines got one row
for everything.  How could I set it to contain two rows of icons?

I don't think there is any explicit way to set two rows (for the system
tray). I think if the panel vertical space is large enough, it will fill in
two rows.
To change the panel size there is a new mechanism in kde4. Right click on
some empty space or on a panel widget and select panel settings. A second
bar above the panel should appear. You can now drag the top edge of this
bar to modify the size of the panel.

Ahh... finally. In this way to change panel size, it is more intuitive to set
horizontal size than vertical size. For horizontal size it has an indicator,
but for vertical it has nothing.

Thanks for answering me!! I love KDE 4.1. :-)

Regards,
Franklin

  • Re: [kde] What decides the plasma panel configurations?
    ... of my machine I have two rows icons, while other two machines got one row ... I think if the panel vertical space is large enough, it will fill in two rows. ... A second bar above ...
    (KDE)
  • Re: electrical - tester says hot/neu or hot/grd reversed
    ... be a circuit or the whole panel. ... current path that will trip a circuit breaker. ... wired white to the neutral bar (where the other 110v white wires were ... Neutral-ground bond required (neutral ...
    (alt.home.repair)
  • Re: Adding neutral/ground bar to Siemens S2020B1100 panel
    ... The neutral/ground bar is on the right ... This panel is a Siemens "ES" Series Load Center, ... ground bar and I don't think he needs to drill any holes, ... If as John said, you run a #6 or 8 from it to the neutral bar, ...
    (alt.home.repair)
  • Re: I want to change Search Engine
    ... the MSN search panel and no ption anywhere to change preferences. ... I seem to be missing this option of change preferences no matter what I do! ... > Entering keywords into the address bar will still trigger an MSN search. ... > entered in the address bar will now be sent to your preferred search engine. ...
  • Re: I want to change Search Engine
    ... This opens a side panel ... If your side panel has the animated search character, ... Entering keywords into the address bar will still trigger an MSN search. ... entered in the address bar will now be sent to your preferred search engine. ...