[kde] What wrong with this konqueror profile?

Hi all,

I am trying to make this profile work in KDE 4.1, but..
I can't see what I am doing wrong, I diffed it against profiles created
with Konqui 4.1, but I can't figure out what the problem might be..

Any help appreciated!

Richard

  • [kde] What wrong with this konqueror profile?
    ... I am trying to make this profile work in KDE 4.1, ... with Konqui 4.1, but I can't figure out what the problem might be.. ... Archives: http://lists.kde.org/. ...
    (KDE)
  • Re: [kde] A few words about the Quality of KDE 4.2
    ... It makes reading the archives very difficult. ... Thats horrible for every normal user, cause they don't write bug reports. ... Fedora KDE people caught and corrected this - I don't know. ... Since it works correctly on Fedora, ...
    (KDE)
  • Re: [kde-linux] KDE 3.5.4 questions
    ... category sprawls all over the screen. ... yet on getting HAL to work, but that seems to be as more a Slackware problem ... Archives: http://lists.kde.org/. ... I do recall KDE 3.4.* ...
    (KDE)
  • Re: [kde-linux] Konqueror file browser
    ... select it as the standard. ... This is always the problem with the KDE that all kinds of setting, ... hell of job to restore everything I.E to get all the Kontact applications ... Archives: http://lists.kde.org/. ...
    (KDE)
  • Re: [kde] A few words about the Quality of KDE 4.2
    ... It makes reading the archives very difficult. ... KDE people caught and corrected this - I don't know. ... Since it works correctly on Fedora, ... KOrganizer works ...
    (KDE)