[kde] Hiding the panel

I know this has often been discussed, but I don't recall seeing the answer.
Is it expected that we will be able to hide the panel again, at some point?
And what about panel transparency? Will that come, too?

Anne

  • Re: A NEW RECEIVER IS COMING: DSP KWZ30-2
    ... It's also nice that the speaker will be mounted on the front panel, ... I do recall seeing at least one up on eBay but don't remember how much it ...
    (rec.radio.shortwave)
  • Re: [kde] Why KDE4 is called KDE?
    ... There is a bug for that. ... see the borders of the tasks and widgets on the panel. ... Panel transparency depends on your plasma theme. ... Tooltips can be disabled in various places, ...
    (KDE)
  • Re: [kde-linux] Help restoring the bottom standard KDE bar.(clock, application launcher etc.)
    ... Archives: http://lists.kde.org/. ... unlock the widgets and choose ... "Add Panel" from another rightclick. ...
    (KDE)
  • Re: TSO/ISPF Screen Swap
    ... The panel, FAKETSO has 3 lines: ... ISPEXEC DISPLAY PANELCOMMAND ... GET IBM-MAIN INFO Search the ... Search the archives at http://bama.ua.edu/archives/ibm-main.html ...
    (bit.listserv.ibm-main)
  • Re: can the ENTER key be simulated in an ISPF panel
    ... Panel displays and processing executes a rexx exec ... can the ENTER key be simulated in an ISPF panel ... send email to listserv@xxxxxxxxxxx with the message: GET IBM-MAIN INFO ... Search the archives at http://bama.ua.edu/archives/ibm-main.html ...
    (bit.listserv.ibm-main)