Re: [kde] Detailed howto for KDE4 desktop?
- From: Anne Wilson <cannewilson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2008 18:48:07 +0000
On Friday 31 October 2008 15:30:21 D. R. Evans wrote:
Salvador Alemany Garrido said the following at 10/31/2008 08:13 AM :Probably some of the most useful would be watching the videos mentioned on the
You can search here http://userbase.kde.org/
I tried that; I'm afraid that it didn't tell me anything I hadn't figured
Glossary page, under Plasma. It's a lot easier once you've seen it done.
I'm trying to figure out *really* basic stuff. Some examples:Not possible, yet.
1. How do I change the colour of the panel?
2. How do I move a desktop widget? (Everything I do seems to resize it;You know the handle that comes up when you hover over it? Grab hold of that
it's infuriatingly non-obvious how to move them.)
handle, without touching an icon, and just pull it around.
3. How do I stop desktop widgets being added under the panel?I'm not sure what you mean by this, Doc. Can you explain the problem a bit
(Those are just examples; there are tons more things I've tried to do andKeep asking. I'll answer as many as I can.
given up on in the past 24 hours.)
That kind of thing. It really is infuriating having to fight with theAnne
desktop just to get basic things right. I'm sure this stuff isn't hard; but
it's not at all obvious.
Description: This is a digitally signed message part.
This message is from the kde mailing list.
Account management: https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde.
More info: http://www.kde.org/faq.html.
- Prev by Date: Re: [kde] Detailed howto for KDE4 desktop?
- Next by Date: Re: [kde] Detailed howto for KDE4 desktop?
- Previous by thread: Re: [kde] Detailed howto for KDE4 desktop?
- Next by thread: Re: [kde] Detailed howto for KDE4 desktop?