Re: [kde-linux] Phonon + non-native KDE apps
- From: Anne Wilson <cannewilson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2008 14:38:55 +0000
On Friday 12 December 2008 10:34:33 Beso wrote:
2008/12/12 Anne Wilson <cannewilson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
On Thursday 11 December 2008 21:49:29 Beso wrote:
this italian howto is pretty good. there are around various language
addons for firefox
(i use foxlingo) that translate from one language to another.
Have you already give a link for this howto? I haven't seen it, and my
searching hasn't been productive up to now :-) Thanks
sorry, you're right... gmail broke the pasted link for some strange motive.
here's it again:
this works for intrepid(i think also hardy and other ubuntu/kubuntu
releases). for other distros it should work as far as the packages and
requirements are met.
Thanks for the link. Yes, it does look very clear. And thanks also for
foxlingo, which looks very useful indeed.
Description: This is a digitally signed message part.
This message is from the kde-linux mailing list.
Account management: https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-linux.
More info: http://www.kde.org/faq.html.
- Prev by Date: Re: [kde-linux] Phonon + non-native KDE apps
- Next by Date: Re: [kde] Dolphin took over my KDE 3
- Previous by thread: Re: [kde-linux] Phonon + non-native KDE apps
- Next by thread: [kde-linux] Getting rid of auto-key-shortcuts in pushbuttons