Re: [kde-linux] panel location kde 4.1.3

On Sunday 14 December 2008 17:39:45 Werner Joss wrote:

sorry, Anne,
I seem to be too stupid to accomplish that :)
as already said, I have 3 buttons to align the panel left, right or
centered (plus 'add applet', 'remove applet', 'remove panel')
but none of them gives me the option to drag the panel where I want, I can
only resize it using the left or right triangles.
even worse, I mostly end up having no more panel at all, even switching
between active apps via alt+tab is no more possible then, all I get is 'no
windows' then .
so, I must still be missing some basic option, or this 'configuration
procedure' is a complete mess (which I still can't really believe).

It's not any button or slider. Just place the curser into the huge blank space
(e.g. between the "Add widget" button and the alignment buttons) and drag.

  • Re: [kde-linux] panel location kde 4.1.3
    ... Am Sonntag 14 Dezember 2008 17:19:48 schrieb Anne Wilson: ... then drag your panel to where you want it. ... so, I must still be missing some basic option, or this 'configuration ...
    (KDE)
  • Re: [kde] Cant move Icons in top panel, KDE 4.3.1
    ... accidentally drag something elsewhere. ... Usually, the plasmoid I'm ... click the cashew or select panel settings from the right-click, ... autohide), left-clicking the cashew produces the resizer widget, but one ...
    (KDE)
  • Re: Drag and drop
    ... global variable whose value you set when the drag begins. ... I have a windows form with a panel which plays thw role of the target. ... tools palette. ... I want when the user drags the user control from the palette window, ...
  • DragDrop question
    ... panel and a ListView. ... I also allow the user to drag an object ... just clicks on an object in the panel but the MouseClick event is never ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.drawing)
  • Re: Problem dragging & dropping toolbox items onto form
    ... item onto a form in the Window Forms editor, ... Try to drag a splitter panel over. ... I'm still holding the mouse button) immediately adds the control to ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.general)