Re: [kde-linux] panel location kde 4.1.3

On Sunday 14 December 2008 17:55:44 Werner Joss wrote:

oh, well, I see :)
thanks !
I was always searching for some button, slider or whatever widget to do
this. now it's time to remove all the meanwhile added panels and configure
the one that I want correctly ;-)

You're welcome.
It took me a while as well to work that out after I switched from 3.5 two
month ago. Some things are just too simple :))

  • Unexplainable XCenter widget paint behaviour
    ... I've created an XCenter widget. ... sliderbar to a different position and then puts some other window ... is removed and the widget repaints itself, ... It is as if the slider is repainting itself from "memory" - a memory ...
    (comp.os.os2.programmer.misc)
  • Bug in Tks scale bindings?
    ... where the proc. ... When MB-1 is pressed on the slider and then released, ... the widget does not perform as expected, as the scale is bound to other ...
    (comp.lang.tcl)
  • Re: New Widget
    ... I've invented a new widget that I've named "clicker." ... slider, but it hops immediately to the spot clicked. ... Constructive peer review of the code is most welcome. ... How to position tic labels ...
    (comp.lang.javascript)
  • Re: Blocking an ENTRY widget for 2 seconds
    ... The user searches in a DB digiting a word in an entry widget. ... When the searching word has been matched, ... A sub validate_mebellow is for validate callback ...
    (comp.lang.perl.tk)
  • Widgets: slider not working
    ... I have been having trouble getting a slider to work in a widget. ... Warning: Cannot convert string "gradient:horizontal? ... PRO testgui ...
    (comp.lang.idl)