Re: [kde-linux] KDE 4.x - possible to customize mouse menus as with KDE 3.x?

On Thursday 18 December 2008 at 10:32 am, Rex Dieter penned
about "Re: [kde-linux] KDE 4.x - possible to customize mouse menus as with KDE 3.x?"

Curious, how'd you do it? I wasn't aware of any way to do this on
kde3 without patching or code changes, and the situation is the same
on kde4.

Hi Rex,

With KDE3, you'd get there by:

Desktop > Behavior

See `Mouse Button Actions'

You'd select `Custom Menu 1' and `Edit ...' becomes active.

It's quite cool. :)

I was hoping in KDE4 I'd be allowed to have menu-trees.

Cheers,
--
Pablo Sanchez - Blueoak Database Engineering, Inc
Ph: 819.459.1926 Fax: 760.860.5225 (US)