Re: [kde] Usage of screen real estate in 4.2
- From: Anne Wilson <cannewilson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2008 10:22:25 +0000
On Wednesday 24 December 2008 00:35:33 Matthew Woehlke wrote:
As is, people have told me that the Asus' screen is too dang small. I
happen to disagree :-) (probably similar to how I demand high resolution
in my full-sized displays, even when "full-sized" is only 17").
It's occasionally annoying to have to drag windows around, but with a few
adjustments such as using the Laptop theme and setting smaller fonts, it
really isn't a problem. Mine is a 701, and the only thing I don't like about
it is the small keyboard. I was going to buy one of the bigger ones when they
came out, but then a review said the keyboard was the same, so I bought the
Acer Aspire One instead.
As far as screen display goes, both have a surprising good quality. I would
have said that my old eyes wouldn't be happy with smaller fonts, etc., yet
surprisingly it doesn't worry me at all.
Description: This is a digitally signed message part.
This message is from the kde mailing list.
Account management: https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde.
More info: http://www.kde.org/faq.html.
- Prev by Date: Re: [kde] How do I activate compiz on kde with F10?
- Next by Date: Re: [kde] Switched to KDE4
- Previous by thread: Re: [kde] Usage of screen real estate in 4.2
- Next by thread: [kde] Dolphin Sigserv whilst trying to cut//paste