[kde-linux] Konsole 2.1 / KDE 4.1.3: How to access main menu via keyboard
- From: rolf <rolf.koehl@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 17:37:17 +0100
I'm running Konsole (2.1) on a KDE runtime (4.1.3) in Ubuntu (8.10)/Gnome.
The only way to access the main menu is clicking via mouse, but it is not
possible via keyboard (I tried a lot of key combinations).
Instead keyboard access is possible on my Notebook running a former
of Konsole / KDE 3.5(?) / Ubuntu 8.04 via pressing the ALT key.
How can I get menu access via keyboard? It is really cumbersome move often
from keyboard to mouse and vice versa.
Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance
This message is from the kde-linux mailing list.
Account management: https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-linux.
More info: http://www.kde.org/faq.html.
- Prev by Date: Re: [kde] [KDE4.1.3]: No graphic login ... KDE3 works
- Next by Date: Re: [kde-linux] Konsole 2.1 / KDE 4.1.3: How to access main menu via keyboard
- Previous by thread: [kde-linux] How to customize the 'computer' tab in the new start menu
- Next by thread: Re: [kde-linux] Konsole 2.1 / KDE 4.1.3: How to access main menu via keyboard