Re: [kde] Getting Rid of HTML in My Messages in KMail

On Sunday 18 January 2009 18:43:33 Jerry Houston wrote:
While we're on the subject of KMail, can anyone tell me how to turn OFF
threading of the message list in KDE 4.2?

In Settings > Configure KMail > Message List > Threaded Message List - uncheck
it for the default. You can override this for certain folders by using the
Folder menu on the main kmail page.

Anne

  • Re: [kde] Getting Rid of HTML in My Messages in KMail
    ... threading of the message list in KDE 4.2? ... Localized format ... general option or for the folders themselves. ... Since I updated to KDE 4.2 RC1, ...
    (KDE)
  • [kde] Re: KDEPIM 4.6 prob^Wimpressions
    ... So keeping the apps separate is just fine by me; no kontact ... like KDE 4 is very different from KDE 3.5. ... Folders' resource pointing to that directory, ... And apparently they're connected to akonadi. ...
    (KDE)
  • [kde] Re: KDE Quality (problems) and my problems
    ... ;-) Yes I was referring to the indexing feature in KDE4. ... On the semantic desktop aspect I would hope that KDE is retaining it's ... of much use to me other than the usual folders. ... I tried to open an rpm with YAST to no avail. ...
    (KDE)
  • [kde] Re: KDEPIM 4.6 prob^Wimpressions
    ... I did the big KDE 4.6.3 -> 4.6.4 upgrade. ... folders are to be used for default outbox, sent-mail, etc. ... The mail sending service should actually be able to re-create its default ... Kevin Krammer, KDE developer, xdg-utils developer ...
    (KDE)
  • [kde] Plasma hangs, could not log in
    ... and finally all the plasma stuff appears. ... I am having soo much trouble with KDE these days, ... composing windows, except for the subject and the sender. ... updates when files in displayed folders are changed, ...
    (KDE)