[kde] [4.2.0] HAL mount options?
- From: Nikos Chantziaras <realnc@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2009 07:17:05 +0200
I've installed KDE 4.2.0 on Gentoo Linux 64-bit yesterday. It's very nice.
But I can't find any way to change mount options for hotplug devices.
In KDE 3.5.10, when I plug-in a USB storage device, an icon appears on
the desktop. If I right-click it, I cat set mount options. I can't
find how to this in KDE 4.2.0. Googling about it returns pointers to
some mythical "KDE Mediamanager" thingy. I've no idea what that is or
how to find it :P
This message is from the kde mailing list.
Account management: https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde.
More info: http://www.kde.org/faq.html.
- Prev by Date: Re: [kde-linux] No audio output from Amarok
- Next by Date: Re: [kde-linux] No audio output from Amarok
- Previous by thread: [kde-linux] No audio output from Amarok
- Next by thread: Re: [kde] [4.2.0] HAL mount options?