[kde] [4.2.0] HAL mount options?

I've installed KDE 4.2.0 on Gentoo Linux 64-bit yesterday. It's very nice.

But I can't find any way to change mount options for hotplug devices.
In KDE 3.5.10, when I plug-in a USB storage device, an icon appears on
the desktop. If I right-click it, I cat set mount options. I can't
find how to this in KDE 4.2.0. Googling about it returns pointers to
some mythical "KDE Mediamanager" thingy. I've no idea what that is or
how to find it :P

  • Call for Attention to An Annoying Bug of KDE
    ... When a removable media storage is plugged into a computer running KDE, ... these default mount options, other than manually re-mount the media ... And even in the latest Beta 1 build of KDE 4.1, the source code still ...
    (comp.windows.x.kde)
  • Re: [kde] [4.2.0] HAL mount options?
    ... But I can't find any way to change mount options for hotplug devices. ... In KDE 3.5.10, when I plug-in a USB storage device, an icon appears on ...
    (KDE)
  • Re: [kde] [4.2.0] HAL mount options?