[kde] Photo batch-resizing
- From: Anne Wilson <cannewilson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2009 10:34:47 +0000
Is it still not possible to re-size batches of photos in Gwenview or Digikam?
I need to do this fairly often and rely on being able to boot into KDE3 for
this. Clearly that will not be an option much longer, and it is an annoyance
Description: This is a digitally signed message part.
This message is from the kde mailing list.
Account management: https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde.
More info: http://www.kde.org/faq.html.
- Prev by Date: Re: [kde-linux] System -> Printing doesn't work.
- Next by Date: Re: [kde-linux] System -> Printing doesn't work.
- Previous by thread: [kde-linux] System -> Printing doesn't work.
- Next by thread: Re: [kde] Photo batch-resizing