[kde] Photo batch-resizing

Is it still not possible to re-size batches of photos in Gwenview or Digikam?
I need to do this fairly often and rely on being able to boot into KDE3 for
this. Clearly that will not be an option much longer, and it is an annoyance
now.

Anne

  • Re: [OT] Chrome Notice (Warning)
    ... Removing a *system* application should not fiddle with user's files. ... Photos have nothing to do with digiKam. ... To unsubscribe or change subscription options: ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: [OT] Chrome Notice (Warning)
    ... Photos have nothing to do with digiKam. ... university, probably standards for any American university, is to ... You are confusing things, IMHO, we are not talking about the "prerogative" of a system admin but how things are/should work. ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: [OT] Chrome Notice (Warning)
    ... Removing a *system* application should not (dare I say must not) fiddle with user's files. ... Photos have nothing to do with digiKam. ... university, probably standards for any American university, is to ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: Where does digiKam store image tags?
    ... photos from a vfat partition to an ext3 one. ... lost all my tags for my photos from digiKam. ... There appear to be paths in the database, ... hackable text file so I could fix all my tags. ...
    (comp.os.linux.misc)
  • Re: saving digital photographs (OT?)
    ... I have around 4.5GB of photos from the past few years on my hard disk. ... have all of these as albums in digikam. ... to a DVD and freeing up the space from my hard disk. ...
    (Debian-User)