Re: [kde-linux] latest version download

Nathan England wrote:
Hello Hello,

How does one gain access to the source downloads to prepare packages before
they are officially released? I've noticed several distros have 4.2.1
available now, and I cannot access the source anywhere, and frankly, I'm

I presume that by "source" you mean the code. SVN 4.2 BRANCH is
currently reporting version number: 4.2.1.

For the latest 4.2, use SVN and download with:

svn co svn://

This changes everyday and processionally some of it won't build.

You also need:

svn co \

Note that despite the fact that: "kdesupport" is in tags that it is
updated processionally.

Some distros are shipping stuff from ExtraGear. You can look at it here:

Get Konqueror plugins (Tools) with:

svn co \

Remember that ExtraGear is in TRUNK and might not be as stable as the

Linux (mostly) From Scratch

Account management:
More info:

Relevant Pages