[kde] Font corruption

Hi,
I'm having this anoying problem with fonts.
Check it out:

http://i40.tinypic.com/10xa4pw.jpg

Anyone having the same problem?
Sometimes I can make the window refresh in such way that the fonts get corrected in the process.
The window rendering also has some glitches. Pieces of windows disappearing, etc.
I changed to nvidia drivers 180.41 hopping that it would correct this, but no luck...

any ideas?

thanks. ___________________________________________________
Archives: http://lists.kde.org/.
More info: http://www.kde.org/faq.html.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: active window behind inactive, & other probs; font corruption?
    ... validate, remove duplicates, and deactivate a bunch of unneeded fonts. ... inserted and the note window has opened up for me to type in -- but I ... the only way to make Word register my typing again is to ...
    (microsoft.public.mac.office.word)
  • Re: For Ali et al
    ... it says that serif has default set so that visitors such ... the top edge of the box is 917 pixels below the top of the ... sizes and window width that WebPlus was using. ... particularly on Mac and Linux will be using different fonts; ...
    (uk.people.silversurfers)
  • Re: [SLE] Menu font for Firefox
    ... > a gtk app and obviously had the teeny fonts. ... >> For further screenshots, try to place the ... >> small window over a portion of a larger window then shoot the larger ... fonts through Gnome. ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: F9 EeePC add/remove trouble
    ... easier to have the window fit the monitor. ... and s-c-d Settings tab doesn't even offer that. ... fonts on the gpk window; so I suppose that means changing fonts in some ... edge and move the keyhole around. ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: OT: Mozilla/Firefox (was:Re: Windoze ends year with a major cert ...)
    ... > And here's another thing I don't like about Firefox: ... > bookmarks are just files I can manipulate in Windows ... window copying the same page AND THE COMPLETE HISTORY OF THE SESSION to ... even with IE the fonts are screwy: On other PC's I can get Google ...
    (comp.os.vms)