[kde-linux] KuickShow under KDE 4

Ive been trying to find a way to obtain KuickShow ever since I installed
Fedora 10/KDE 4.1.2. I thought it was available from kde-extra-gear but
was unable to find it there. I recieved a nice email from the author,
Carsten Pfeiffer, stating there was a version for KDE4, that is shipped with
Mandriva Linux.

Would I be able to somehow obtain and install that version on my
Fedora 10 system? Or will it eventually be generally available for KDE 4?

I really need KuickShow as it is the only image viewer that I know that allows
one to add/view annotations to jpeg images. (meta-info user-comments).in
any directory where there are photos.

Thanks for any help
Regards,
JimP

  • [kde-linux] KuickShow under KDE 4
    ... Fedora 10/KDE 4.1.2. ... Would I be able to somehow obtain and install that version on my ... I really need KuickShow as it is the only image viewer that I know that allows ...
    (KDE)
  • Re: [kde-linux] KuickShow under KDE 4
    ... Fedora 10/KDE 4.1.2. ... I really need KuickShow as it is the only image viewer that I know that ... it's possible to do install/run kde3 apps like kuickshow (from ...
    (KDE)
  • Re: [kde-linux] KuickShow under KDE 4
    ... Fedora 10/KDE 4.1.2. ... I really need KuickShow as it is the only image viewer that I know ... it's possible to do install/run kde3 apps like kuickshow (from ...
    (KDE)
  • Re: Newby Problem
    ... > I have installed Fedora core 4 on one of my machines and all seems well ... On every package that I select I receive ... Even though they all install and work fine it is a real ... >> Yes, when I copy it on my PC, it opens properly ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: fedora-list Digest, Vol 54, Issue 170
    ... I've never tried to install it with a disk ... Fedora 9 asking for disc 1 on dvd install ... Re: Linux Outlaws (Armin) ... Fedora 9 asking for disc 1 on dvd install ...
    (Fedora)