Re: [kde-linux] [opensuse-kde] Re: Deleting the Selection

In <200907152245.59377.mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Mark Purcell wrote:
On Wed, 15 Jul 2009 01:38:00 am Boyd Stephen Smith Jr. wrote:
Thanks. I didn't know scim-bridge was from the KDE project.

What about

It's a start. It leads to:
and opensuse Bug #463177

It looks like a fix exists, but my scim-* packages were the most recent
available from the official openSUSE 11.1 repositories, so it hasn't been
backported yet. I'm not sure the current state of Debian because I haven't
fixed my desktop yet.

I'd add more information to the bug but I'm oddly locked out of the Novell
Bugzilla until I can get my manager to provision me.
Boyd Stephen Smith Jr. ,= ,-_-. =.
bss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ((_/)o o(\_))
ICQ: 514984 YM/AIM: DaTwinkDaddy `-'(. .)`-' \_/

Account management:
More info: