Re: [kde] Is there a way to get a kde3 color scheme into kde4?

On Thu, Jul 16, 2009 at 19:12, James Richard Tyrer<tyrerj@xxxxxxx> wrote:
I fail to see what re sampling has to do with backward compatibility.

Failure to consider backward compatibility is, by definition, a design
error.

No. You can just decide that your system doesn't need to be backwards
compatible for various reasons.
That is not necessarily a bad thing and absolutely not a design error
by definition in all cases.

--
Lydia Pintscher
Amarok community manager

  • Re: for all those who believe in ASICs....
    ... Experienced team A works diligently, ending in a heroic failure ... defect managment is functional issolation by designing for 100% test ... suspect one of the most important parts of the process will be design ... Now, I don't know how much of Xilinx's yield is scrap today, or would ...
    (comp.arch.fpga)
  • Re: Bad cap topologies
    ... will they also exhibit similar failure modes -- just ... caps that handle the large ripple currents. ... As far as existing monitors, my recommendation is to replace all caps ... When I look at the cost, power consumption, clarity, and design of 4 ...
    (sci.electronics.repair)
  • Re: Learning embedded coding, which uC?
    ... >> There are engineering practices that help to make sure ... and that includes documentation during the design process so you ... > can hold proper and regular design reviews. ... > consequences of a certain failure are. ...
    (comp.arch.embedded)
  • Re: Long missions question
    ... general a systemic or common mode failure. ... >the probe reaches its destination. ... risk in the launch vehicle. ... There are no guarantees and they design to a failure rate that is deemed ...
    (sci.space.shuttle)
  • Re: Japans Moon Ambitions - Theyre KIDDING, Right ?
    ... >>in the total predicted failure rate for these newest ... It's a design problem. ... two types of reliability prediction. ... These are not design problems, ...
    (sci.space.policy)