Re: [kde] Wireless Internet

Hi, Steve

I had some problems getting my my 3G internet working in KDE which worked
fine and almost automatically in GNOME. This is what I did to solve my
problem - not sure if this will work for you. In GNOME (where everything
was set up and working) I opened network manager and took screenshots of all
the configuration windows - it seems that the GNOME networkmanager does more
autoconfiguration than knetworkmanager. I then logged into KDE and used the
screenshots to configure knetworkmanager. I know our situations differ, but
I think it's worth a try. Good luck, I hope you solve this.