Re: [kde-linux] Korganizer no longer opens from system tray
- From: AG <computing.account@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2009 20:28:34 +0100
AG posted on Wed, 09 Sep 2009 22:43:01 +0100 as excerpted:Duncan
Anything else I can consider?
(FWIW, the HTML is irritating to some of us... tho I see Anne started it.)
I don't use korganizer, but the issue sounds to me like a potential interpretation difference of the freedesktop.org systray interop standards. That's not a lot of help directly as it's more of a developer viewpoint, but it may help in searching bugzilla for similar bugs, as well as possibly explaining why it may be happening.
Thanks for the more technical explanation of what might be happening. Unfortunately, I don't see anyway to operationalise your explanation into something that will make the application behave as I expect it to. What am I supposed to be searching bugzilla for? As I noted to Anne previously, my user behaviour hasn't changed, so I'm at a loss to explore what is happening behind the scenes - let alone file a bug report when I can barely describe the issue in a way that more informed programmers, et al., could understand.
This message is from the kde-linux mailing list.
Account management: https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-linux.
More info: http://www.kde.org/faq.html.
- Prev by Date: Re: [kde-linux] Korganizer no longer opens from system tray
- Next by Date: Re: [kde-linux] Korganizer no longer opens from system tray
- Previous by thread: Re: [kde-linux] Korganizer no longer opens from system tray
- Next by thread: Re: [kde-linux] Korganizer no longer opens from system tray