Re: [kde] Strange rendering problems with firefox.

On Thursday 01 October 2009 00:30:49 paulo wrote:
I was wondering if I'm the only one that is having these strange
problems in firefox.
The rendering of some widgets is just buggy.
Example, check the scroll bars in the folowing picture:

Clearly a bug. The origin of the buttons (x,y) is the same as the bar.
Thought the window did reserve space for the buttons...
One of those bugs that every programmer programmed at least once in his

I'm not sure that it is a firefox problem, since it renders correctly on
So it's probably some incompatibility with kde4.2.
Was it corrected in kde4.3?

I'm not sure what I should be looking for. I opened your link in firefox
(yes, this is 4.3) and it looked fine. Am I missing something?

New to KDE4? - get help from
Just found a cool new feature? Add it to UserBase

Account management:
More info: