Re: [kde] MPLAYER

James Tyrer wrote:
<SNIP>
If you have MUNGed that, you should open the Konqueror KDM ("Settings ->
Configure Konqueror" in Konqueror) and go to the "File Associations"
section and fix it.

Having problems typing today.

That should be " Konqueror KCM".

--
James Tyrer

Linux (mostly) From Scratch

  • Re: [kde-linux] Am I Alone?
    ... On Thursday 01 October 2009 00:53:37 James Tyrer wrote: ... <SNIP> ... In konqueror. ... It said that Capital One uses an invalid certificate and ...
    (KDE)
  • Re: [kde] KDE SC 4: The good, the bad, and the broken
    ... a release candidate if there was a definite plan for a fix, ... it's as if kde thinks they can just wink at such issues. ... actually DID have a compromise that made headlines, ... who's using konqueror / khtml anyways? ...
    (KDE)
  • Re: [kde-linux] State of Konqueror ?
    ... Again, Konqueror can do that, and more... ... why they have not chosen to FIX Konqueror... ... Compatability is something they regularily demand from the platform ... But, You and I know this, that the proprietary software MFG, will continue to ...
    (KDE)
  • Unable to browse smb filesystem from nautilus in Gnome 2.12
    ... I unable to use nautilus to browse file in ... other machine via smb protocol. ... konqueror can browsable. ... How I to fix ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: [SLE] Strange Konqueror Problem
    ... > Browsing the net, however, Konqueror doesn't demonestrate this behavior. ... > What is going on, or more importantly, how do I fix it. ... I am a Newbie, so I'm not sure if my advice is all that good, but ... says 'show file in embedded viewer' ...
    (SuSE)