Re: [kde-linux] Another KDE 4.x print problem?

On Monday 02 November 2009 20:41:04 Dale wrote:
I do remember the akondia server, or something like that, not starting
when I log in. I googled and it seems everybody has that problem. That
is one. From what I read it is being worked on. That's the first
problem I see when I log into KDE 4.

And that worked in KDE 3.5? Though it is running fine here, just not doing
anything as far as I know.

If that is the kind of big issues you have, I think KDE4 is in great shape.

--
Kind regards, Esben

  • Re: [kde-linux] Configuring Kontact / KAddressBook defaults
    ... Sorry, should have been clearer. ... Running SUSE 10 and KDE 3.5.2 and still a newbie ... Kind regards, ... Archives: http://lists.kde.org/. ...
    (KDE)
  • Re: [kde-linux] Another KDE 4.x print problem?
    ... On Monday 02 November 2009 11:04:51 Dale wrote: ... I have no stability issues with KDE 4. ... pressed to mention missing features. ... Kind regards, Esben ...
    (KDE)
  • Re: How to allow some basic programs to start automatically
    ... launched from within a normal user account or something that needs to ... Depending on the version of KDE, ... this may be a hidden directory, i.e. the name /may/ start with a ... With kind regards, ...
    (comp.os.linux.misc)
  • [SLE] Kmixer runaway
    ... Chief of these is the habit of KDE to spawn off about a gazillion ... Renaming .kde doesn't help: I still get them. ... Met vriendelijke groet / Kind regards, ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: [kde-linux] Kget "My Downloads" [Is this MS Windows?]
    ... I hope that the KDE folks are not going the way of ... It listed KDE5 not to long ago but seems to be gone now. ... Thanks for the link Dale. ... I looked under 4.10 and note with my usual sense of irony that a new feature is planed for KGet. ...
    (KDE)