Re: [kde-linux] Another KDE 4.x print problem?
- From: Esben Mose Hansen <kde@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2009 21:37:20 +0100
On Monday 02 November 2009 20:41:04 Dale wrote:
I do remember the akondia server, or something like that, not starting
when I log in. I googled and it seems everybody has that problem. That
is one. From what I read it is being worked on. That's the first
problem I see when I log into KDE 4.
And that worked in KDE 3.5? Though it is running fine here, just not doing
anything as far as I know.
If that is the kind of big issues you have, I think KDE4 is in great shape.
Kind regards, Esben
This message is from the kde-linux mailing list.
Account management: https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-linux.
More info: http://www.kde.org/faq.html.
- Prev by Date: Re: [kde] Howto put a "submenu" on the Panel in KDE4
- Next by Date: Re: [kde] Ripping CDs
- Previous by thread: Re: [kde-linux] Another KDE 4.x print problem?
- Next by thread: Re: [kde-linux] Another KDE 4.x print problem?