Re: [kde] movie previews in konqueror or dolphin
- From: "Marcelo Magno T. Sales" <mmtsales@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2009 20:54:09 -0300
Em Terça-feira 03 Novembro 2009, Rick Miles escreveu:
On Tuesday 03 November 2009 18:23:58 James Tyrer wrote:
Rick Miles wrote:
I just upgraded to kde-4.3.2. I note since this upgrade from
kde-4.2.4 dolphin and konqueror I do not have movie previews in
place of icons even though they are set for previews. The
thumbnail generator is working as I do have previews when I do a
mouseover of any mpg file.
Suggestions would be appreciated
You have to enable previews of video files.
In the "General" section, "Previews" tab check: "Video Files".
Also note the general file size limit at the bottom of the page.
IIUC, increasing this to the maximum does not take up more memory,
but simply takes more time to process the thumbs (but only once for
This is working on my system (4.3.3). I have thumbs for files
which are dated 10/21/09.
I didn't kotice I had to select what I wanted previews for. I don't
recall that being necessary before this upgrade. I have previews
Is this new in KDE 4.3.3? I have 4.3.2 installed and there is not a
checkbox to preview videos. I can preview several types of files, but
This message is from the kde mailing list.
Account management: https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde.
More info: http://www.kde.org/faq.html.
- Prev by Date: Re: [kde] movie previews in konqueror or dolphin
- Next by Date: Re: [kde-linux] Another KDE 4.x print problem?
- Previous by thread: Re: [kde] movie previews in konqueror or dolphin
- Next by thread: Re: [kde] movie previews in konqueror or dolphin