Re: [kde-linux] KDE 4. Trying to get it working like I need it to.
- From: Kevin Krammer <kevin.krammer@xxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 13:31:06 +0100
On Tuesday, 2009-11-10, Dale wrote:
Kevin Krammer wrote:
Strange, the test report in your first mail says this:
File content of '/home/dale/.config/akonadi/akonadiserverrc':
The file will be created (using the defaults inside the application) if
it doesn't exist when Akonadi server starts.
However, since akonadictl crashes, it might not get that far.
Still strange that your test report reports values from a file that isn't
This is weird. I looked for this file the other day and it was not
there. It is now tho.
root@smoker / # ls /home/dale/.config/akonadi/
drwxr-xr-x 2 dale users 112 Oct 10 14:36 .
drwx------ 11 dale users 360 Oct 9 14:25 ..
-rw-r--r-- 1 dale users 156 Oct 10 14:36 akonadiserverrc
-rw-r--r-- 1 dale users 26 Oct 10 14:36 akonadiserverrc~
root@smoker / # cat /home/dale/.config/akonadi/akonadiserverrc
Try to change (as user dale to make sure it stays owned correctly) this line
and this line to
Check that /usr/sbin/mysqld exists.
If not the path could be different on Gentoo.
Then (still user dale) run the following command
That should start the whole system, unless there is still something else
Kevin Krammer, KDE developer, xdg-utils developer
KDE user support, developer mentoring
Description: This is a digitally signed message part.
This message is from the kde-linux mailing list.
Account management: https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-linux.
More info: http://www.kde.org/faq.html.
- Prev by Date: Re: [kde-linux] KDE 4. Trying to get it working like I need it to.
- Next by Date: Re: [kde-linux] KDE 4.3 - configuring right mouse button menu?
- Previous by thread: Re: [kde-linux] KDE 4. Trying to get it working like I need it to.
- Next by thread: Re: [kde-linux] KDE 4. Trying to get it working like I need it to.