[kde] Scrollbars hard to see

In KDE 4.3.2 I have a very hard time seeing the scrollbar and I cannot
find out how to change it's appearance in System Settings.
Specifically, there does not seem to be a way to change the scrollbar
colour. However, the Klearlooks theme does have a coloured bar, so I
assume that it is possible to configure. How?

--
Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com
http://gibberish.co.il

  • Re: graphical file browser from command line
    ... I'm looking for something with a scrollbar. ... program would do.For example kate in KDE can be configured not to fold ... Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - http://enigmail.mozdev.org ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: scrollbar on left side
    ... is there finally a way to get the scrollbar on the left side rather ... than on the right side in KDE? ... only flips and moves the menu but leaves the scroll bars on the right. ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: scrollbar on left side
    ... is there finally a way to get the scrollbar on the left side rather ... than on the right side in KDE? ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ... Trouble? ...
    (Debian-User)