Re: [kde] How to keep Dolphin preloaded?

Is it just me (or a bug in my reader), or did that one get sent without
any content, just the quote, sig, and list footer?

I think that it may be a bug in my .vimperatorrc file as I've had that
happen before with a certain line in there and gmail. Sorry. I like to
experiment and break things, and Vimperator is a fun toy to break!

I have configured Konqueror to be preloaded and can use it for most
tasks. To think that I now prefer Dolphin over once-beloved Konqueror!
Remember d3lphin?

Here is a feature request for preloading Dolphin:

Dotan Cohen
Account management:
More info: