[kde-linux] Help restoring the bottom standard KDE bar.(clock, application launcher etc.)

I accidentally erased my bottom standard KDE bar where is the clock,application launcher etc.How can I restore it?

  • Re: [kde-linux] Help restoring the bottom standard KDE bar.(clock, application launcher etc.)
    ... On 01/10/2010 05:13 PM, alexandre suzuki wrote: ... clock,application launcher etc.How can I restore it? ... Archives: http://lists.kde.org/. ...
    (KDE)
  • Re: Is WinXP Sp3 update necessary?
    ... Hope the restore of Acronis image willl fix up this bugs..... ... The only drives that should be connected during ... backup disk images (archives). ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: ARCHIEVE, RESTORE and flag handling
    ... To back up and restore flags: ... PUSH before ARCHIVE; POP after RESTORE ... since I already duplicate my libs (and archives) ... Perhaps a "super backup" user interface with a ...
    (comp.sys.hp48)
  • Re: system restore question re multi drives
    ... having system restore working on the non system drives, ... reverting data when doing an SR restore. ... have the backup program installed to get your data; ... I batch a CLI archiver to cycle through 5 archives, ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • verifying a tar archive?
    ... Restore entire archive to local temp directory and expect ... original files to exist on disk to compare against? ... What are other people doing to verify tar archives? ...
    (comp.os.linux.setup)