Re: [kde] KMail rendering bug
- From: Kevin Krammer <kevin.krammer@xxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2010 12:01:40 +0100
On Tuesday, 2010-01-12, Boyd Stephen Smith Jr. wrote:
On Tuesday 12 January 2010 13:20:19 Daniel A. Ramaley wrote:
On 2010-01-12 at 11:13:23, Boyd Stephen Smith Jr. wrote:
That's not a bug, since it is an feature working as intended.
If it can't be disabled, then it is a bug.
Sounds more like a missing feature to me, which is why the priority on the
entry in the track should be "wishlist".
There might be a config setting which is currently not exposed in the user
interface, i.e. somthing only present in the config file.
I' suggest asking in the kdepim-users mailinglist since some of the developers
are subscribed there.
Kevin Krammer, KDE developer, xdg-utils developer
KDE user support, developer mentoring
Description: This is a digitally signed message part.
This message is from the kde mailing list.
Account management: https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde.
More info: http://www.kde.org/faq.html.
- Prev by Date: [kde-linux] Problem in quanta plus
- Next by Date: Re: [kde] ~/kde4/plasma_applet_systemtray.so - I think so.
- Previous by thread: Re: [kde] KMail rendering bug
- Next by thread: [kde] Redland vs. KDE-4.4 (aka TRUNK)