Re: [kde] KMail rendering bug

On Tuesday, 2010-01-12, Boyd Stephen Smith Jr. wrote:
On Tuesday 12 January 2010 13:20:19 Daniel A. Ramaley wrote:
On 2010-01-12 at 11:13:23, Boyd Stephen Smith Jr. wrote:
That's not a bug, since it is an feature working as intended.

If it can't be disabled, then it is a bug.

Sounds more like a missing feature to me, which is why the priority on the
entry in the track should be "wishlist".

There might be a config setting which is currently not exposed in the user
interface, i.e. somthing only present in the config file.

I' suggest asking in the kdepim-users mailinglist since some of the developers
are subscribed there.

Cheers,
Kevin
KDE user support, developer mentoring