Re: [kde] KMail rendering bug

On Tuesday, 2010-01-12, Boyd Stephen Smith Jr. wrote:
On Tuesday 12 January 2010 13:20:19 Daniel A. Ramaley wrote:
On 2010-01-12 at 11:13:23, Boyd Stephen Smith Jr. wrote:
That's not a bug, since it is an feature working as intended.

If it can't be disabled, then it is a bug.

Sounds more like a missing feature to me, which is why the priority on the
entry in the track should be "wishlist".

There might be a config setting which is currently not exposed in the user
interface, i.e. somthing only present in the config file.

I' suggest asking in the kdepim-users mailinglist since some of the developers
are subscribed there.

Cheers,
Kevin
KDE user support, developer mentoring

  • Re: [kde-linux] Kget "My Downloads" [Is this MS Windows?]
    ... It is a string literal in the i18n function. ... KDE hasn't reached that number of contributors or popularity yet where it ... working on developer documentation. ... produce a 99% working product as well as producing new nifty features. ...
    (KDE)
  • Re: [kde] Yet another failed KDE release?
    ... ESPECIALLY after promising support "as long as there are users!" ... triggered a drop of a lot of my former kde software choices with the bump ... kmail, but somewhere about the time it lost my 10th mail or so and I was ... Kevin Krammer, KDE developer, xdg-utils developer ...
    (KDE)
  • [kde] Re: A week of KDE4 usage
    ... Thanks for the correction on compilation vs collection. ... KDE could only be used together with another product (desktops ... Kevin Krammer, KDE developer, xdg-utils developer ... KDE user support, developer mentoring ...
    (KDE)
  • Re: [kde-linux] Kget "My Downloads" [Is this MS Windows?]
    ... It is not necessarily inexperience of the developer in matter of development, ... had on qt4 was already not negligible. ... kde are getting more full-time professional development and support than ... mostly optional modular libraries built around a central core. ...
    (KDE)
  • Re: [kde] the windows list - the focus policy
    ... Sounds like a bug, the window of the task switcher should never be behind any ... Kevin Krammer, KDE developer, xdg-utils developer ... KDE user support, developer mentoring ...
    (KDE)