Re: [kde] lost my connection to addressbook
- From: Anne Wilson <cannewilson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2010 16:27:50 +0000
On Sunday 17 January 2010 19:41:39 Gracia M. Littauer wrote:
On Sunday 17 January 2010 05:51:41 am Anne Wilson wrote:;D
I've been helping someone else with a similar problem, which prompts me
to ask - do you by any chance use a soft-phone?
a what? I have trouble with a hard phone ;^)
Worry not - so did I!The other user found that he
had closed down with Twinkle
I had to google Twinkle to know what you were talking about (yah, I guessed
As root, updatedb will cure thatenabled and parked, and that that was
responsible for corrupting his std.vcf! Since he has verified this on
two different machines, it seems to be a genuine problem.
as far as I know nothing was corrupted unless opening kaddressbook in a
shell about 10 times corrected it. My std.vcf seems happy, though
<warning: database /var/lib/slocate/slocate.db' is more than 8 days old>
again thanks for all your help
I just wondered whether there was any connection between your problem and the
KDE Community Working Group
New to KDE Software? - get help from http://userbase.kde.org
Description: This is a digitally signed message part.
This message is from the kde mailing list.
Account management: https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde.
More info: http://www.kde.org/faq.html.
- Prev by Date: Re: [kde-linux] Programs won't launch in kde 4.4
- Next by Date: Re: [kde] Canonical trying to kill KDE?? - Fwd: Attend CampKDE... via ... (VOIP), BerkeleyTIP - Re: Request to mailing list kubuntu-users rejected
- Previous by thread: Re: [kde] lost my connection to addressbook
- Next by thread: [kde] return