[kde] KDE4.4.0: Krunner does not appear when I press Alt-F2

Hi,

After upgrading to KDE 4.4.0 the Krunner doesn't appear when I press
Alt-F2. However, if I "killall krunner" from a terminal, then run
krunner again, Alt-F2 works after that (Krunner appears on my screen).

How can I figure out the reason why? Does this happen to anyone else?

Thanks,
Paul

  • Re: [kde] I just noticed: no more crashes! Thanks, KDE team!
    ... I've been sort of busy for a while, and then a little ill, so not much ... acitivity here and with KDE. ... From what I understand enabling this option in Konqueror enables it ... krunner was MUCH more stable for me after I followed the suggestion ...
    (KDE)
  • Re: [kde] Plasma-desktop becoming very slow
    ... This is on Kubuntu 11.10 with KDE 4.8.2. ... Here, I turned the semantic-desktop USE flag off, rebuilt the various ... akonadi, turning off nepomuk turns off some functionality there, too. ... As for krunner, you can click the wrench icon there, and turn off various ...
    (KDE)
  • Re: Gnome-do: donate from icon context menu?!?
    ... I've even went so far as to file this bug for KDE on the ... don't think the kde devs are listening or understand what is going on. ... David to make Do a replacement for krunner would be my choice. ... And the locate plug-in? ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: [kde] Run Command Dialog Locks Up
    ... tim@bart:~$ which krunner ... I'm on KDE 4.3.0. ... "Every nonfree program has a lord, a master -- ...
    (KDE)
  • Re: [kde] KDE4.4.0: Krunner does not appear when I press Alt-F2
    ... After upgrading to KDE 4.4.0 the Krunner doesn't appear when I press ... Alt-F2 works after that. ... Downgrade soprano to 2.3.73 solve ...
    (KDE)