[kde] Triple or quad monitors with KDE4
- From: Allistar <allistar.m@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2010 08:20:40 +1300
Does anyone have a triple or quad head setup with KDE4? The key is that it
needs to be accelerated so full 3D effects can be had on all displays.
I have this working in KDE3.5.10 by having two KDE instances running, and
it works fine. I have two Nvidia cards, one uses TwinView to present a
single screen to X, and the other runs in a separate window manager
(KDE3.5.10) instance. This is not possible in KDE4 as you cannot run more
than one instance of KDE4 on a single X session.
Is there anyway around this limitation while still running KDE4 on all
This message is from the kde mailing list.
Account management: https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde.
More info: http://www.kde.org/faq.html.
- Prev by Date: [kde] cursor configuration
- Next by Date: Re: [kde] Q: how to stop mouse wheel scrolling though desktops?
- Previous by thread: [kde] cursor configuration
- Next by thread: Re: [kde] Q: how to stop mouse wheel scrolling though desktops?