Re: [kde] cannot use OpenGL composite anymore [SOLVED]
- From: Momesso Andrea <momesso.andrea@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 11:33:30 +0100
On Tuesday 23 March 2010 21:04:39 Tassilo Horn wrote:
--text follows this line--
On Tuesday 23 March 2010 17:52:15 Momesso Andrea wrote:
Since a couple of days OpenGL composition method stopped working. When
I'm using gentoo ~amd64 10.0 no-multilib profile, kwin 4.4.1,
xorg-server 1.7.6 and I tried all the available versions of the intel
drivers, including 9999.
mesa-7.8_rc1 had a bug. Here's the report:
I guess it should be fixed in mesa-7.8_rc2, which is in portage right
Thank you, that solved the issue...
I was looking on the wrong direction, since all the evidence was pointing on a
kde bug, not a X bug, since composting worked fine for everything out of kde.
Thank you for the help.
This message is from the kde mailing list.
Account management: https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde.
More info: http://www.kde.org/faq.html.
- Prev by Date: [kde] Disabling KDE dialogs for Qt applications
- Next by Date: Re: [kde] cannot use OpenGL composite anymore [SOLVED]
- Previous by thread: Re: [kde] cannot use OpenGL composite anymore
- Next by thread: Re: [kde] cannot use OpenGL composite anymore