Re: [kde] cannot use OpenGL composite anymore [SOLVED]

On Tuesday 23 March 2010 21:04:39 Tassilo Horn wrote:
--text follows this line--
On Tuesday 23 March 2010 17:52:15 Momesso Andrea wrote:

Since a couple of days OpenGL composition method stopped working. When

I'm using gentoo ~amd64 10.0 no-multilib profile, kwin 4.4.1,
xorg-server 1.7.6 and I tried all the available versions of the intel
drivers, including 9999.

mesa-7.8_rc1 had a bug. Here's the report:

I guess it should be fixed in mesa-7.8_rc2, which is in portage right

Thank you, that solved the issue...

I was looking on the wrong direction, since all the evidence was pointing on a
kde bug, not a X bug, since composting worked fine for everything out of kde.

Thank you for the help.

Account management:
More info: