Re: [kde-linux] KMail settings dont work on KDE-4.4.1

On Friday 26 March 2010 02:35:17 Dr.-Ing. Edgar Alwers wrote:
Hi,

after upgrading KDE-4.4.0 to 4.4.1, the "reply" function of KMail is not
working more properly. It does not include the original quoted text I am
replying to. The settings menu "Message Composer Settings", Standard
Templates, stands on "%BLANK" for all reply settings. Changing to Defaults
brings the "correct" settings, but I cannot save them. "Apply" is greyed
out.

I hope this is not another authorization Issue, and I can set my own E-Mail
structures as I like.

Hmm - the only thing I can think of that would cause it to be greyed out would
be if kmailrc was read-only. I can't think why it would be, though.

If you solve that part and want any help with the settings that should be for
each template, let me know and I'll paste them for you.

Anne
--
KDE Community Working Group

  • [kde-linux] KMail settings dont work on KDE-4.4.1
    ... The settings menu "Message Composer Settings", Standard ... Templates, stands on "%BLANK" for all reply settings. ...
    (KDE)
  • Re: Problems with Microsoft Office Word 2007
    ... Then use the same settings as I mentioned earlier and try it then. ... attributable to Mark> grammar errors as you type - which is what I expected. ... auto-magically adjust the spacing between words and characters ... creating your own templates is often ...
    (microsoft.public.word.newusers)
  • Re: Problems with Microsoft Office Word 2007
    ... I was aware of the grammar setting. ... settings> spaces required between sentences> > 2 ... auto-magically adjust the spacing between words and characters to ... creating your own templates is often the ...
    (microsoft.public.word.newusers)
  • Re: Cascading Windows
    ... So if you notice your settings have been changed ... For example some of the Resume templates created ... found an add-in or template to be the cause. ... and allowing me to use the bottom 50% for the other 2 apps). ...
    (microsoft.public.word.customization.menustoolbars)
  • Re: Enabled languages
    ... exit regedit, restart Windows, and restart Word (Word should ... none of the settings should affect anything ... 2003 Language Settings, ... standard document templates. ...
    (microsoft.public.word.docmanagement)