Re: [kde] Akonadi server will not start

On Thu, 20 May 2010 13:40:09 +0200
Kevin Krammer <kevin.krammer@xxxxxx> articulated:

The database structure is described internally by this file
http://tinyurl.com/349resj

I tried to import that file into MySQL using phpMyAdmin; however, I
keep receiving warnings that the XML format was incorrect.

If I could locate an SQL formatted file I would try to import that.
Since I don't and since I cannot get the server to work correctly with
a preexisting running MySQL application, I would like to just disable
the server entirely. It keeps popping up and attempting to start which
has become an annoyance.

Do you know how I can completely disable this contraption?

Thanks!

--
Jerry

  • Re: multi-master with mysql backend
    ... All DNS servers are slaves to a single, ... being assigned to loopback interface on the server. ... I'd keep two copies of the BIND config, one that has all the zones as "master", and one that has all the zones as "slave". ... No need for rsync or mysql, BIND replication does all the work for you. ...
    (comp.protocols.dns.bind)
  • Re: multi-master with mysql backend
    ... Subject: multi-master with mysql backend ... All DNS servers are slaves to a single, ... being assigned to loopback interface on the server. ... No need for rsync or mysql, BIND replication does all the work for you. ...
    (comp.protocols.dns.bind)
  • RE: MySQL/PHPMyAdmin on FC3 Connection Problem
    ... // You can disable a server config entry by setting host to ''. ... MySQL server ... MySQL control user settings ... table to describe the display fields ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: KDE is now broken (Fwd: Heads-up: KDE4 hitting testing tonight (UTC) )
    ... don't want to run an akonadi server either, ... KDE 4.0 was available. ... kmail) and I do not have a mysql server installed. ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Using Access for web application?
    ... Any suggestions as to which newsgroup would be more ... The server that the web app will use in this case, ... > which technology you will decide to use as the Web server (Linux or Windows) ... Instead MySQL is being ...
    (microsoft.public.access.dataaccess.pages)