[kde] KMail - I can't select those contacts in my addressbook

Hi,

I just upgraded to KDE 4.4.3, got rid of all my settings, and reconfigured
everything. Now I have a problem.

In KAddressbook I created a new (classical KDE) addressbook. I imported all
the vcard files in my .local/share/contacts. In the KAddressbook I can see
contacts there.

However, in KMail, when I want to mail to someone in the contact list, I found
that I could not choose anyone. It had a "Default Addressbook", however no
one was there. I couldn't connect my addressbook with KMail. Any idea and
hint?

BTW, in the KDE addressbook, there is no category field, which I relied to
filter who I wanted to mail to. Now what field is in place of the category
field?

Thanks,
Franklin