- From: David Baron <d_baron@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2010 09:16:48 +0300
My KDE4 is excruciatingly slow to start up. The culprit is Akonadi.
Specifically akonadi_maildir_resource. A zillion of these start up and until
most of them die out, nothing can move. I have not been able to simply ask for
one or a desired small number of these (I have one vcs/maildir folder--how
many "resources" does the require for kmail to run properly?).
How can one fix this or get it under some control?
Alternative mail program and scrap akonadi (or at least all its processes
This message is from the kde-linux mailing list.
Account management: https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-linux.
More info: http://www.kde.org/faq.html.
- Prev by Date: Re: [kde] Konsole transparent not working without Composite ?
- Next by Date: Re: [kde-linux] Akonadi_maildir_resource
- Previous by thread: [kde] Konsole transparent not working without Composite ?
- Next by thread: Re: [kde-linux] Akonadi_maildir_resource