[kde] KDE 4.4.x trash bin location/behaviour
- From: Nebojsa Trpkovic <trx.lists@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 05 Sep 2010 19:41:45 +0200
I have OS installed on SSD.
My /home directory is on SSD, too.
I use KDE 4.4.5.
Everything big is on NFS mounted inside my home dir.
Deleting (without holding shift-key) some file from NFS moves that file
to SSD as there is trash bin.
That's not good.
I've tried to remove .Trash dir from top level of mounted NFS partition
and first file moved to trash recreated that dir.
So, my user had sufficient permissions to create .Trash dir, but
(and that's sad part of the story)
instead of ending in
file ended in
Is it possible to set KDE to make and use trash bin on each filesystem
separately, avoiding copying between partitions, disks and network storage?
This message is from the kde mailing list.
Account management: https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde.
More info: http://www.kde.org/faq.html.
- Prev by Date: Re: [kde-linux] Problems building kdebase-4.5.0 Solved !
- Next by Date: Re: [kde] KDE 4.4.x trash bin location/behaviour
- Previous by thread: [kde-linux] Automounter, device-options, parameters
- Next by thread: Re: [kde] KDE 4.4.x trash bin location/behaviour