[kde] KDE4 desktop or panel shortcuts
- From: Gere Kiss Zsolt <zsolt.gkiss@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2010 16:42:27 +0200
I used KDE3 some time ago, and now trying to get some basic services with
How can you create application shortcuts on the desktop, or on the panel?
This is also a question in the KDE FAQ (for the panel), but I can't find
my way with the answer. It says:
"There are several ways to add an application to the panel, of which the
easiest is to right-click on the panel, and from the context menu which
appears, select Panel Menu->Add to Panel->Application Button and then the
application for which you want to add a link."
Good. I right-clicked on the panel, and in the context menu there is no
"Add to Panel".
"For more ways of adding buttons to the panel, refer to the Kicker
With pleasure! But where to find the Kicker Handbook? In the "KDE Help
Center", when I search for the "Kicker Handbook" the results panel displays
"Top-Level Documentation" and
"Application Manuals", but without links. If I try the Application Manuals,
there is no Kicker listed. Is it possible they had no time to write it? It
seems there are many such flows.
Many thanks for your help, and insights.
This message is from the kde mailing list.
Account management: https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde.
More info: http://www.kde.org/faq.html.
- Prev by Date: Re: [kde] KDE 4.4.x trash bin location/behaviour
- Next by Date: Re: [kde] KDE4 desktop or panel shortcuts
- Previous by thread: [kde] Dolphin bookmark i18n support ?
- Next by thread: Re: [kde] KDE4 desktop or panel shortcuts