Re: [kde] KDE4 desktop or panel shortcuts
- From: phanisvara das <phani00@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2010 01:42:46 +0530
On Monday, September 06, 2010 11:51:22 pm Anne Wilson wrote:
Are you using the Classic Menu? The options Add to Panel and Add to
Desktop are not in the Classic Menu, but they are in Kicker. Did you
find those instructions on UserBase? If so, please point me to the
page. It sounds as though there is a mistake there. You should be told
to open Kicker, and right-click on the application there.
[not sure if you're talking to me, but answering as if you were:]
for me there's no "add to ...] button in kicker or classic menu. (KDE 4.51 here;
perhaps there's been changes?]
i didn't read any user base and haven't been told anything. learned thru' trial &
error, and the occasional mailing list or forum post.
perhaps the description i gave of how to create desktop and panel shortcuts wasn't
particularly clear; but i rather wait for the original poster to say if and what
he figured out or couldn't understand.
i'm sure the OP would appreciate a link to this UserBase you mentioned.
This message is from the kde mailing list.
Account management: https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde.
More info: http://www.kde.org/faq.html.
- Prev by Date: [kde] dolphin: How to prevent from spawning kio_thumbnail prpocesses?
- Next by Date: [kde-linux] KDE 4.5.1 caps-lock help needed please.
- Previous by thread: Re: [kde] KDE4 desktop or panel shortcuts
- Next by thread: [kde] dolphin: How to prevent from spawning kio_thumbnail prpocesses?