[kde-linux] Re: KDE on high resolution monitor

yahoo-pier_andreit writes:

I tryed zoom effect, it is quite buggy, zoom in, zoom out and real size
doesn't work fine, sometime doesn't work at all, now I'm working with
zoom in and cannot disable it:-)

I had similar trouble, I suspected my German keyboard layout. I changed
the hotkeys, and since then it's working fine.

sharpen is better, increase total usability and with the small fonts I
can etter read :-)

Hmm, I did not notice a difference, but maybe I did not look close enough.

Wonko

  • Re: Recording Audio (radio) to Macbook
    ... My needs don't involve needing a manual for all but the most complex software (such as logic - which luckily comes with several large paper manuals). ... It is a pain as you have to zoom right in to get a zero crossing point and then zoom out and in again to find the other end. ... I have no trouble with beta stuff on OSX, ... Some peoples betas are more stable than some peoples release, and that isn't restricted to freeware/shareware/commercial catagories ...
    (uk.comp.sys.mac)
  • Re: Clist question
    ... Subject: Clist question ... Having trouble with "IF then else" statement. ... send email to listserv@xxxxxxxxxxx with the message: GET IBM-MAIN INFO ... Search the archives at http://bama.ua.edu/archives/ibm-main.html ...
    (bit.listserv.ibm-main)
  • Archive slow?
    ... For the past couple of days I've been having trouble with archive being slow ... I bookmark the GD main page and ... close to actually downloading the shn's or even playing the mp3's. ... Or have I picked up a bug that just has it in for the archives? ...
    (rec.music.gdead)
  • Re: Drum corps show collection
    ... it is useless to argue. ... RAMD archives, let alone elsewhere) - makes a good front man, but not someone to ... Trouble is, EVERYONE making such claims also laugh ... sale as well as being used by those well-involved in "compromises", and your neglect ...
    (rec.arts.marching.drumcorps)
  • Re: Drum corps show collection
    ... RAMD archives, let alone elsewhere) - makes a good front man, but not ... brought some people to tears. ... but your neglect of other realities - especially why ... Trouble is, I'm still looking for a genuine ...
    (rec.arts.marching.drumcorps)