[kde-linux] Password protect one folder?
- From: Mark Knecht <markknecht@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2011 12:01:06 -0800
In KDE is there a way for me to password protect one folder such
that if Dolphin is open and I click on the folder it specifically asks
me for a password before opening it?
I'm thinking of the case where I walk away from my machine and
someone else walks up and tries to get into a directory that has
sensitive data in it.
If need be I'm probably OK with using some application to encrypt
the directory as long as accessing it is more or less nothing more
than click the folder in Dolphin, supply a password and then the
This message is from the kde-linux mailing list.
Account management: https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-linux.
More info: http://www.kde.org/faq.html.
- Prev by Date: [kde] Re: KDE4 global hotkeys working no more
- Next by Date: [kde-linux] Re: Password protect one folder?
- Previous by thread: [kde] KRFB (Desktop Sharing)
- Next by thread: [kde-linux] Re: Password protect one folder?