[kde] Re: How to set the KDE path?
- From: Dotan Cohen <dotancohen@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2011 14:57:35 +0200
This is the whole point. What does KDE read to set the PATH? For
instance, the path that the Krunner dialogue looks for apps? And why
isn't this configurable in System Settings?
I think what kevin is saying is the KDE does not do anything to the PATH variable. It leaves it as the responsibility of the shell in which it itself is being executed.
Let's word it a little differently: If the user wants Krunner to open
$HOME/.bin/firefox when he enters "firefox" into the KRunner dialog,
where does he configure that?
Krunner: the Alt-F2 dialogue.
This message is from the kde mailing list.
Account management: https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde.
More info: http://www.kde.org/faq.html.
- Prev by Date: [kde-linux] Re: big problem with networkmanager
- Next by Date: [kde] Re: How to set the KDE path?
- Previous by thread: [kde] Re: How to set the KDE path?
- Next by thread: [kde] Re: How to set the KDE path?